- ZAC Clichy-Batignolles (17th)
- ZAC Saint-Vincent-de-Paul (14th)
- ZAC Porte Pouchet (17th)
- Secteur Paul Meurice (20th)
- ZAC Chapelle-Charbon (18th)
- ZAC Gare des Mines-Fillettes (18th)
It is contributing to the renewal of development models and practices, with a view to reducing the carbon footprint of the city and meeting people’s new lifestyle expectations.
P&Ma is responsible for urban development. Its missions are defined by the concession contracts in enters into with Paris. These contracts define the building program and public works that have to be undertaken, but also the missions of the company in each zone.
P&Ma’s general missions include:
- Land acquisition, mostly from institutional owners (SNCF for Clichy-Batignolles and EPFIF for Saint-Vincent-de-Paul), property management, and resettlement.
- Deconstruction, decontamination, and land use management.
- Construction of public buildings and infrastructure.
- Definition of the buildings lots (with respect to the program type and desired of social mix).
- Selling the property charges.
- Beyond coordinating construction, P&Ma overseas the architectural and environmental quality of the process.
- Financial management.
- Administrative procedures.
More specific missions include:
- Implementation of Paris's “Plan Climat”, action plan on climate change.
- Coordination of the public owners.
- Communication and consultation.
P&Ma is in charge of six urban development projects in different districts of Paris.
16.09.2020 Editions 3.37 MB
Chapelle Charbon's brochure (2023)
22.02.2023 Plaquettes professionnelles 4.69 MB
01.07.2020 Plaquettes professionnelles 5.3 MB
Gare des Mines - Fillettes
Gare des Mines - Fillettes's brochure
15.03.2023 Editions 8.09 MB
Saint-Vincent-de-Paul's brochure (2023)
15.03.2023 Plaquettes professionnelles 7.37 MB
Paul Meurice's brochure
20.07.2020 Editions 4.83 MB
Porte Pouchet's brochure
20.07.2020 Editions 820 KB
Projet CoRDEES, lessons learned
04.11.2019 Plaquettes professionnelles 12.85 MB
Press kit Saint-Vincent-de-Paul
08.01.2020 Editions 5.66 MB